BANANAS AND BELLY FAT : DO BANANAS CAUSE BELLY FAT
Do bananas cause Belly Fat? Or what is the correlation between eating Bananas and Belly Fat? There are some questions that always rise when we eat bananas. Bananas contain a lot of carbohydrates and no fat virtually and it provide beneficial nutrients that rich in potassium. Bananas won’t cause fat gain, you will develop belly fat if you consume high amount of calories.
Calories in Banana
The banana caloric density can contribute to fat gain, because a 100 g banana contains 89 calories.
If we compare to other fruits:
- 100 g apple provides 52 calories
- 100 g of watermelon contains 30
Since bananas contain more calories than other fruits, it will push beyond your level of calories that can cause belly fat.
Protein in Banana
Bananas contain minimum protein levels: an 100 g banana provides just 1 g of protein. Protein is a nutrient that associated in building your muscle and also helps to limit fat gain. It found that the decreasing of protein in your diet relative to carbohydrates will results in increasing the activity of enzymes of fat-storing.
Type of Sugar in Banana
The consumption of such sugar type can affect on body. One prominent The type of sugar in bananas is fructose, which will cause obesity compared to other type of sugars.
Lack of Fat in Banana
Bananas contain very low fat : an 100 g banana provides less than .5 g.
BANANAS AND BELLY FAT : Eight benefit of regular consumption of banana:
- Banana cotains a lot of potassium. It said that 400 mg per 100 g of banana contains potassium. This can help to reduce blood pressure, it supports muscle growth and prevents muscle cramps and provides a lot of energy just in sports.
- Bananas contain all the 8 amino acids that can’t produce by our body.
- Players, officials and ball boys and girls consume incredible 23,000 bananas every year at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships.
- Studies carried out in India to show that if we consume 2 bananas a day, it can lower blood pressure by up to 10%.
- Bananas contain more carbohydrates than other fruit; they have the highest content of fiber and 3 different sugars (fructose, sucrose and glucose). Because these sugars at different speeds reach the blood stream, the banana provides long lasting energy and avoids drastic blood sugar rises.
- Bananas make you happy. Bananas contain an amino acid sequence – tryptophan, which is converted by the body into serotonin. Serotonin is known to help relieve mood disorders and depression.
- Bananas are rich in fiber, and helps in curing constipation.
- Studies have found that bananas help for stomach ulcers. They contain compounds as “protease inhibitors”, which helps fight bacteria known sound in the stomach.
- Bananas are rich in iron that can help the body’s hemoglobin function
- Benefits of banana nutrition during pregnancy is as high in maintaining blood sugar level
- Bananas can be very helpful for people trying to quit smoking. If you withdraw smoking, your body needs time to adjust to the reduced nicotine content. Vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in bananas help stabilize the body and reduce the symptoms of withdrawal.
More information for weight loss program:
- Best way to lose belly fat for women over 40
- Quick ways to lose weight for women
- Best foods for weight loss women
- How to lose weight fast for women in a week at home
- Fast weight loss exercises
- Best diet plans for women